Submitted by admin on Wed, 26/05/2010 - 4:04pm
Jerry's Auto Parts & Salvage is buying and adding new inventory every day ...
- We want your damaged, wrecked, worn out and unwanted vehicles for parts and recycling.
- We will pay more for a vehicle delivered to our facility. If you need your vehicle towed, we have 3 local towing companies that can help you. Please ask a sales person.
- If your vehicle has had recent major repairs, please let us know and bring in documents showing the repairs. We will consider these repairs at the time of our bid or purchase of your vehicle.
- Vehicles must be clean of garbage, trash, appliances, and TVs.
- We must receive a title and lien card or letter from lien holder for any loans on the vehicle. A check will be made out to the owner of the vehicle.
- You can be assured that when we purchase a vehicle from you, Jerry's Auto Parts & Salvate will handle the title and fluids according to the rules and regulations set by the State of Minnesota and the EPA.
- We purchase vehicles from the public, insurance companies, auctions, donation companies, banks, and fleet companies.
* indicates required information